Expert Tips by DasWeltAuto
Ensure you are going to a reliable person
- Always contact a reliable establishment for selling your car . It is recommended to go to a authorized Used Car showroom.
- Good maintenance ensures better price.
- Always service your car as per service schedule in a authorized workshop.
- Keep all service bill with you at the time of evaluation of your car.
Clean & washing
- Always get your car evaluated physically . No evaluation over phone , it gives average price.
Clean & washing.
No park & Sell
- Clean & wash your car carefully before getting evaluated.
- Do not hand over your Car and all papers to dealer without taking full payment.
Transfer of Registration
- Always take delivery receipt before handing over your car to a dealer. Dealers signature and stamp should be there on your delivery receipt.
- Keep contact with dealer for getting duplicate copy of transferred Registration Certificate(RC). Keep this copy for future reference.