1. Notice in accordance with Directive 1999/94/EC regarding fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of a vehicle do not just depend on the efficient utilisation of the fuel by the vehicle, but are also influenced by driving style and other non-technical factors. CO2 is the greenhouse gas primarily responsible for global warming. The values stated were calculated according to the measuring methods specified in the currently applicable version of Directive 80/1268/EEC. The data do not relate to a specific vehicle and are not part of the specification, but are merely for the purpose of comparing different vehicle types. More information on official fuel consumption figures and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger vehicles can be found in the free EU guide, "Information on the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of new cars".
2. Delivery of information services and related guarantees Information contained on these websites has been compiled by Das WeltAuto in a conscientious and thorough manner applying the due diligence. The information given is non-binding. Das WeltAuto provides no guarantee as to the results that can be obtained by using the information given, in particular with regard to its accuracy, currency and completeness, or in respect of whether the quality of information meets your needs and wishes. Any vehicle-related data and information presented on the websites of Das WeltAuto should be considered as representing approximations. Information given is subject to changes in design and supply, to amendment of the terms and conditions of sale of Pre-Owned vehicles, and to price changes. Information concerning prices and standard specifications, and relating to statutory, legal and tax rules and regulations and their effects are for reference purpose only and are applicable only within geographical boundaries of India. The illustrations shown also include accessories and optional extras that do not form part of the standard specification. Some of the information provided in association with these services reflects the views of the Das WeltAuto management. Where such information relates to indications of future trends, events or circumstances, the fact is usually indicated by use of terms such as "expect", "plan", "intend", or such like. As future developments are subject to varying and frequently unforeseeable factors, no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of statements made relating to such future trends, events or circumstances. The management will update any such statements at its own discretion. Where the websites present Tips and Tricks from analysts, Das WeltAuto gives no guarantee of their efficacy, in particular also with regard to the accuracy and completeness of the assumptions and conclusions underlying the said recommendations. Please check all information before using it in any way. Binding information can only be provided in response to specific enquiries.
3. Special information services Please note that some of the information and communication services accessible by way of portals from the websites of Das WeltAuto are additionally subject to the conditions of use of the portals concerned.
4. Services provided by partners Some of the information services are provided by our partners. Please note that such services are subject to the terms and conditions of the partners concerned, and that the inclusion of links to their websites on the websites of Das WeltAuto does not imply any recommendation or entail any guarantee. Das WeltAuto is not responsible for such content. The providers concerned are not agents in performance of Das WeltAuto.
5. Permissible use of services In using these websites you must respect the copyright, name and trade mark rights, and all other proprietary rights, of third parties. Contents of this website are protected for example, including the images, music and brand names, such as "Das WeltAuto" , appearing on them. This also applies to the proprietary rights of our affiliate companies. Neither these websites nor the Conditions of Use attaching to them should be understood as representing a license or as granting any other right to proprietary rights held by Das WeltAuto its parent entities and affiliates. You undertake not to misuse the services offered, in particular not to bypass any security measures implemented by the information services; nor to use any devices or run any applications which result in, or may result in, damage to the systems of Das WeltAuto or malfunction of them, in particular as a result of modifications to the physical or logical structure of the servers or the network of Das WeltAuto or of other networks; nor to integrate the information services, in whole or in part, into other Web content, whether private or commercial; nor to utilise the services for commercial profit.
6. Links to websites of Das WeltAuto It is permissible to place hyperlinks to the home pages of Das WeltAuto websites, such as www.dasweltauto.co.in, provided the link causes the target page to be fully refreshed without being placed in a frame and is notified to Volkswagen AG within 24 hours of being placed. Furthermore, the hyperlink must be clearly identified as such on the source page by use of the phrase "Link to Das WeltAuto” or the name of the Das WeltAuto target web page in conjunction with the phrase "Link to Das WeltAuto". Links not conforming to this rule must be approved by Das WeltAuto prior to being set. Das WeltAuto reserves the right to forbid links to be placed, notwithstanding compliance with the above rule.
7. Links to third-party websites The Das WeltAuto websites include links to websites operated by third parties. Das WeltAuto lays no claim to ownership of the websites of third parties accessible by way of links, and is not responsible for their content.